The CRC-Evans Roli™ Cradle is the ideal cradle to provide lift and support for all line-travel operations.
It features non-marring rollers with anti-friction bearings mounted on high-strength cables.
- Pipe damage caused by steel wheel cradles is eliminated
- Pressure on the pipe is distributed evenly over multiple urethane rollers, eliminating "egging" of the pipe
- Urethane rollers ride easily over weld seams and do not hang up
- Easily disassembled for storage and transit
- Ample capacity ensures safe handling of heavy wall pipe
- Also suitable for use as a lowering-in or lift-out cradle
- Wraparound design ensures that the pipe "centers" in the cradle
- Available in five ranges to accommodate pipe sizes 6" (168mm) through 60" (1524mm)