CRC-Evans provides conveying equipment for pipe handling.
These are used to handle pipes for coating plants. They consist of a variety of equipment used to roll and transfer the pipe, feed pipe into the system, and feed and lower pipe in and out of particular stations. Systems may be hydraulically or pneumatically actuated depending upon the customer’s needs. A custom-designed automation system is provided to meet the client’s particular needs.
Better Installations from Better Engineering
- 3D modeled for quicker, better installation
- Build to exact needs
- Solve challenges and fine-tune installation
- Virtual installation results in more efficient system and trouble-free operation.
- Perform finite element analysis to simulate dynamic and static operational load conditions and check structural integrity of the system.
- Expert field technicians work with installation, making sure everything is right and you are operational as quickly as possible.