CRC-Evans skew conveyors are designed to rotate and transfer pipe along the length of the conveyor system.
- Skew conveyor rotation allows uniform external operations to the pipe such as blast, coating, or heating
- Rate of rotation vs. forward progression is variable, allowing fine tuning of feed rates and maximizing production
- Wheels are powered with electric motors connected through Variable Frequency Drives
- Wheels can be pneumatic filled rubber, solid rubber, or urethane and steel for high heat applications
- Skew adjustments can be made with hand-operated ratchets or electric gear motors