Part of our High-Productivity Bending System, Centurion delivers 68% more travel speed and 82% more bending force than standard machines. Our bending machines feature outstanding hydraulics and quick-starting engines with reduced noise and cold start packages. A single operator is able to oversee all functions.
The New Centurion Bender for pipe from 16" (406mm) to 30" (762mm) is the next generation of state-of-the-art Bending Machines. Following is a list of new features which truly highlight the superiority of our design:
- Outboard cylinder travel is now 68% faster than our standard machine (increase due to improvement to hydraulic system design).
- Bending cylinder force is now 39% greater than standard machine (due to increased cylinder size and higher pressure rating).
- A stronger, re-engineered frame offers increased bending capacity.
- Hydraulic pump automatically adjusts output and pressure to engine horsepower, obtaining maximum speed and bending force under all conditions.
- New diesel engine designed for rugged dependability in all weather conditions. Engine support, contains diesel fuel tank and batteries for easy access.
- New hydraulic system has a larger hydraulic tank and utilizes a new valves system which allows easy lever control for all hydraulic functions, safe operator's platform.
- Engine and air compressor platform (air compressor optional) are now side-mounted, lowering center of gravity and greatly increasing stability.
- Cover on the engine to reduce its noise level.
- Stiff back and tongue have been re-engineered to allow for mandrel storage.
- Standard tie-rod-type bending cylinders for ease of maintenance and part availability.
- Optional two-stage pump.
- Hydraulic-over-hydraulic operation.